Try Romana on Now
To get up and running with Romana, some scripts and Ansible playbooks have been provided to automate the setup and deployment. This can be used to set up a cluster for experimenting with Romana, exploring how it works and learning how it interacts with Kubernetes and/or Openstack.
The installer is currently capable of setting up a stand-alone Kubernetes or OpenStack-Devstack cluster. As deployment targets for those clusters, it supports Amazon EC2, local Vagrant VMs, or user-provided (“static”) hosts.
- Romana on AWS EC2 with Kubernetes
- Romana on AWS EC2 with Devstack
- Romana on Vagrant VMs with Kubernetes
- Romana on Vagrant VMs with Devstack
- Romana on User-Provided Hosts
romana-setup page for details about the installer and the full set of command-line options available.